Along with the recent release of the 6th batch of Infrequent Flyers, we are excited to bring you our very first UK exclusive bottling, AWW Co release no. 45, details as follows:
- Distilled at Benrinnes Distillery, Speyside
- Aged 14 years old
- 2007 cask # 300322
- Refill hoggie, with an out-turn of just 120 bottles
Tasting notes as follows:
- Colour: Dusky amber.
- Nose: Baked fruit, vanilla pods and a hint of marzipan.
- Taste: Vibrant and sweet. Cornflakes, crème brûlée and popcorn. Caramels and hard-boiled toffees. Very classically Speyside – a great sipper.
- Finish: Velvety and soft.
Available from Aberdeen Whisky Shop, Artisan Wishaw, Hard To Find Whisky, Hedonism Wines, Inverurie Whisky Shop, Master of Malt, Robbie’s Whisky Merchants, Royal Mile Whiskies, Tyndrum Whisky, The Whisky Barrel, Whisky Online, The Whisky World / The Grapevine and Woodwinters.